want to welcome everyone back to school and acknowledge that the past
few weeks have been difficult for our community. It
was wonderful to have our students and staff back at school
yesterday, ready to re-engage in their
learning. The students are excited to be back in their
classrooms and have quickly
settled in and have reconnected with
their teachers and classmates.
In an attempt to prioritize academic class time and to inform you of new dates for missed school events, please review the following operational updates that are listed below:
1 Report Cards
- will be issued
between December 16th and 19th.
- Early Dismissal Days - have been rescheduled for December 3, 4 and 5. All students will be dismissed at 1:48 pm. Buses will be leaving the school around 2:00 pm. This is an opportunity for parents to meet with their child’s teacher to discuss their progress. Classroom teachers will offer this opportunity in a variety of formats and will provide the details specific to their class.
- Scholastic Book Fair - tentatively booked from December 2-6th - these dates will be confirmed.
Day Friday, November 22nd, Students
will be in session on Friday. The
non-instructional day will be rescheduled at a date to be
- Fun Lunch - November 29th will be the new date. Students will be given the same order from November 15th. It is not necessary to reorder.
- Soccer Jamboree - December 5th from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm at Panorama Recreation Centre for participating grade 4 and 5 students - Parents/Guardians/Grandparents are invited to attend. Information and permission forms will be going home next week.
Retakes - November
27th in the morning.
- Holiday Craft Night - has been moved from December 11th to December 16th from 5:00- 7:00 pm.
Vision and Hearing Screening - moved
to January 20/2020.
- Holiday Concert - December 18th with two performances - 10:00 am and 1:00 pm
For many of the above school events, further information will be provided in the December newsletter. However, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact myself or Ms. Sinclair-Wise.
Cathy Crocket-Moore, Principal
Leila Sinclair-Wise, Vice-Principal