We are still in need of a few volunteers for clean-up to make this event happen!
Wed afternoon 12:30-2:00.
Please help if you can!
*Souper Staff Appreciation Day*
Wednesday, April 12th
We are planning an appreciation luncheon to recognize all the hard work of the teachers, administrators and support staff of our awesome school.
If you are able to provide some time, a soup, breadstuffs, dessert or décor please let us know.
The sign up Genius link is here - thank you so much in advance!
We need help in the following ways:
- assist with set up from 9-11 (4 people)
- assist with serving during lunch from 11-12:30 (2 people)
- assist with clean up from 12:30-2:00 (4 people)
- provide soup (we need approximately 10 different pots of soup). Please let us know what type of soup you plan to make and if you can provide a crock pot. We’d love to have the recipes to share with the staff too!
- provide bread/buns (we need about 75 in total)
- provide dessert (we need approximately 10 different desserts, individual items like cookies, squares, tarts etc.)
- provide flowers (~10 bunches, which can be returned at the end of the day) or other décor.